Saturday, November 7, 2009

Who I am



Lets begin...I'm KRISTA! That's all I'll EVER be is Krista. Not you or anyone else but Krista! If you don't like that then get the hell out of my way and leave me alone. First off, I am very defensive over my friends and everyone I love. Basically If you hurt them in any way I WILL come after you and make sure you feel 5X the pain you gave them. Second, If you try to hurt me or piss me off in the wrong way I swear you will regret it and you may even possibly be missing apart of your body. I'm not normally a violent person but push me too far and I can be. Third, I'm not christian so don't try to preach the name of god in my face. I'm atheist and you wont be able to persuade me otherwise so GET OVER IT! I do things me way and live MY life my way. Honestly I'm a really nice person, I'm random, outgoing, shy, funny, rough on the outside but soft on the inside. Message me if you want to know more, Thnx!

No comments:

Post a Comment